Adding cars by the Spark IV
By our reader : Besanek
1) Let’s download a car to your desktop to start. I chose a Rancher Monster Truck.
2) Unpack the car now.
3) We now have several files. (picture no 1)
4) One of those files is a handling.dat file. Open it with Notepad.
5) Copy the line with the car name, we will be replacing. This car has a wft extension. (picture no 2)
6) Go to a common/data game folder and check if the handling.dat file is editable. Right-click it and select Properties. Make sure the Read-only checkbox isn’t selected. (picture no 3).
7) Find a line with your car name and replace it with the thing we copied in the 5th step and save the file.
8) Repeat steps 4-7 with the vehicles.ide file.
9) Download a Spark IV program now.
10) When the program is unpacked, switch on the sarkiv.exe
11) Click the Browse option (1) and find models/cdimages/vehicles.img and select the EDIT (2) icon to import your car. Click to rebuild (4) and save (3). Numbers are from the following picture, number 4.